Dr. Angela Redlak-Olcese is a Licensed Psychologist in NC, SC, and CA with over 20 years of experience in the treatment of eating disorders, co-existing, and related disorders. She is considered an expert in the treatment of Eating Disorders. She has been responsible for the program development of non-residential eating disorder treatment facilities and supervised and trained numerous professionals in the field across the country and treated patients with eating disorders, co-existing, & related disorders at the Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient levels of care. Dr. Redlak-Olcese is a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist-Supervisor (CEDS-S) and has experience treating complex cases.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology, approved by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Pre-doctoral internship in Child, Adolescent & Family Clinical psychology, The Guidance Center, approved by the APA.
- Post-doctoral hours and supervision, The Center for Discovery, a residential Eating Disorder facility for children/adolescents in CA.
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) thru The International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP)
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Supervisor (CEDS-S)
- Founding Member of the Special Interest Group (SIG) Academy of Eating Disorders for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Member of the Academy of Eating Disorders (AED)
- Member of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP)
- Member of the International OCD Foundation
- Member of the Body Dysmorphic Disorder Foundation
- Member of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Member of the Mecklenburg Psychological Association (MPA)
- Member of the National Register of Health Service Providers In Psychology
- Doctoral level licensed psychologist and Health Service Provider Psychologist in North Carolina
- Supervised by Centre for Research on Eating Disorders at Oxford (CREDO) senior researcher
Madison N. Dodsworth is a Registered Dietitian, licensed to practice in both North and South Carolina. She has worked as a Clinical Dietitian at a large, inpatient facility in Charlotte, NC, working mainly with oncology patients. She currently works with a range of medical conditions as a Telehealth Registered Dietitian for various acute care medical centers across the east coast. She believes in a Healthy at Every Size (HAES) non-diet approach and that all foods can fit into nutrition philosophy. She offers medical nutrition therapy (MNT) to provide client and familial nutrition counseling to support recovery and provide encouragement to clients, while being non-judgmental. Her goals are to help stabilize nutritional status and any related medical conditions, normalize food intake, provide meal and food exposure support, and then educate patients while promoting healthy behaviors and relationships with food. She is competent in providing MNT and consultation alongside treatment for Maudsley Family Based Treatment for Eating Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-Enhanced. She offers both in-office and tele-health services.
- Registered Dietitian - CDR LDN- Licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, & Georgia
- BSc Human Nutrition and Dietetics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- MSc Human Nutrition, Ulster University
- Dietetic Internship, Morrison Healthcare
- Clinician Dietitian, Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
Lynn Jacobson is a Registered Dietician. She has worked with Eating Disorders, disordered eating and obesity in adults, adolescents, and children for the past 20 years. She provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise to clients of RRC. She offers nutrition assessments, individual nutrition counseling, and nutrition education groups. She follows a practice of being supportive and encouraging in a nonjudgmental way. Her goals are to help stabilize nutrition related medical conditions, normalize food intake, create healthier eating behaviors and develop healthy relationships with food. She is also competent in providing dietary consultation and oversight for Maudsley Family Based Treatment for Eating Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-Enhanced.
- Registered Dietician (R.D.) #431795
- Licensed in North Carolina (LDN)
- Certified Dietitian #282-029
- B.S. Nutrition/Dietetics, San Jose State University
- Dietetic Internship, Highland General Hospital
- Dietetic Fellowship, University of Washington
- Clinical Nutritionist, Children’s Hospital at Stanford
- Chief Clinical Nutritionist, Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital-formerly Children’s Hospital at Stanford
- Eating Disorder Specialist, Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
- Clinical Dietician, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Nancy Swan is a certified dietary manager (CDM), Nutrition and Dietetics Technician, Registered (NDTR) and a Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) who has been working with clients with eating disorders since 2016. She has provided meal support and groups to patients with eating disorders at the Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient levels of care. She specializes in individual and group meal support and coaching to help clients overcome their anxieties related to avoided or feared foods, food preparation, and meal decision making. She creates personalized goals with each individual and family she works with to support their recovery needs. She has participated in Eating Disorder Outreach groups at The University of North Carolina-Charlotte campus (UNCC), The Galilee Center, and small area mental health groups. She uses a caring and honest approach to support individuals who struggle with eating disorders and their loved ones as they move through the recovery process.